- May 6: Buick LaCrosse Recalled To Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- March 3: GM Recalls 2017 Buick LaCrosse to Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 85 days ago
1996 Buick LeSabre
Worst 1996 LeSabre electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start while security light is on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 1996 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.