- September 3: Auto Customer Satisfaction Reaches 5-Year Low in 2014
- August 19: GM Recalls 3000 Vehicles For Damaged Block Heater Cords
- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 5: GM Re-Recalls 184,000 Vehicles Over Door Fire Risk
1997 Buick LeSabre
Worst 1997 LeSabre engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure5
- stalls intermittently at any speed3
- motor won't turn over1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline45
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 1997 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.