- August 18: Buick Verano Recalled After Car Catches on Fire recalls | 44 days ago
- August 4: Buick Recalls 48,000 Cars and SUVs, Most For Fire Risk recalls | 58 days ago
- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 69 days ago
1997 Buick LeSabre
Worst 1997 LeSabre engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure5
- stalls intermittently at any speed3
- died while driving1
- misfires upon starting1
- motor won't turn over1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline45
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 1997 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.