- October 7: GM Recalls 31,600 SUVs For Fiery Windshield Wiper Motors
- August 18: General Motors Recalls Cars Second Time To Fix Headlights
1997 Buick LeSabre
Worst 1997 LeSabre engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure5
- stalls intermittently at any speed3
- died while driving1
- misfires upon starting1
- motor won't turn over1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline45
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 1997 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.