1997 Buick LeSabre suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Buick LeSabre:

1997 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Aug 052008

LeSabre Custom 3.8L V6

I'm not really interested in anything other than finding out if the manufacturer should/could be responsible to cover the costs of the repair of this problem. The problem is that the 4 bolts that literally support the engine just fell apart while negotiating a turn and of course that doesn't sound like it should have happened. 1 maybe but 4??? I'm still praying my thank you prayer that it didn't happen going around a turn on an interstate at 65 mph. If anyone knows anything about how I may be able to complain about this to the mfger or any proper authority or consumer protection agency I'd certainly be very grateful for their advising me. If the car is repairable my mechanic estimates approx. $400.00 I feel that repair of the vehicle should be the responsibility of the manufacturer and not me and since I'm obviously not the richest guy in town I'm typing this. Help!

- , Peckville, PA, USA