- May 6: Buick LaCrosse Recalled To Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- March 3: GM Recalls 2017 Buick LaCrosse to Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 85 days ago
1997 Buick LeSabre
Worst 1997 LeSabre transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifts in and out of over drive intermittently2
- loss of power1
- transmission failure1
- transmission jerks1
- won't shift into any gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission21
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 1997 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.