8.0

1998 Buick LeSabre engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Buick LeSabre:

ERROR -- [ CarComplaints.com ]

There's been an error - Database connection not made: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

Please click your browser's Back button to try again.

1998 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Jun 182007

LeSabre 3.8L

I bought this car back in June of 2007. Since then there will be times where it just won't start. It could take minutes or hours before it finally will. Then it could go days/weeks or even months before it'll do it again. We changed the alternator, starter and battery and it's still doing it. We are now changing the spark plugs and wires. If this don't work, I have no idea what to try next. It just don't make sense that it could go so long without doing it and then do it for a couple days and then stop again. If anyone has any suggestions on what this could be, please email me at: JConard@pressganey.com

Thanks!