- May 6: Buick LaCrosse Recalled To Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- March 3: GM Recalls 2017 Buick LaCrosse to Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 80 days ago
1998 Buick LeSabre
Worst 1998 LeSabre steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering went out1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 1998 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.