8.0

2000 Buick LeSabre accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Buick LeSabre:

2000 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Mar 122010

LeSabre Limited V6

The left signal worked only the blinker light on the interior panel would stay on. And the panel would ask whether I still had the signal on.(even though it was no longer blinking.)

I'm the kind of person who likes things to run correctly and I couldn't live with this constant left signal light on and then blinked really fast when I turned on the left signal. The front left signal light bulb was out too. I like drivers to know what I'm doing so they can adjust their driving so we all don't get in accidents.

- , Sacramento, CA, USA