6.0

2000 Buick LeSabre body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Buick LeSabre:

2000 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Dec 262011

LeSabre LS 3.2L V4

I noticed after we have a rainfall the water collects on the backseat driver's side floor toward the center of the vehicle. I know the battery is in the backseat as well as the bec (electrical system). When I had the car fixed by GM dealer, a few months ago ($1600.00) they said water was in engine and had rusted things. I notice the water this pasts weekend and was trying to figure out where the water came from. My ceiling is not leaking and the carpet around the door is all dry. I am just wondering if this water is now going to my engine and rusting auto parts and if this contributed to my previous problem.

- , New Orleans, LA, USA