2001 Buick LeSabre accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Buick LeSabre:

2001 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Apr 022009

LeSabre Limited 3.6L V6

Lats Thursday in April, I unlocked my 2001 Buick Lesabre Limited, and I have it set so the seat will go back when unlocked, but it didn't move. So I just got in. I was getting on the freeway, and then the seat moved forward with no reason. I didn't touch a thing. And I couldn't get my 83 year old foot off the gas in time and I accelerated to nearly 112mpg. I was so scared,so then the seat moved back with no reason. I was relieved, but I couldn't reach the gas. I pulled off to the side of the road. And rested a few minutes before going home(I was on my way to Longs when this happened). So then I took it into the shop and they didn't know what to do. so I have been living like this since Thursday. Does anyone know what to do...or has this happened to anyone else?I'm so mad. I could have hurt someone or myself, or even killed someone or myself. I'M SO DAMN MAD!Mind you I'm 83, so I have had my share of scares, but this was the worst, especially on the freeway.

- , Walnut Creek, Califonria, USA