2001 Buick LeSabre
Worst 2001 LeSabre engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold failure5
- blown head gasket1
- engine stalls/dies while driving1
- intake valve leak1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 2001 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.