9.0

2001 Buick LeSabre lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Buick LeSabre:

2001 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Oct 152010

LeSabre Dark Tan 3.8

Since I bought the car from my mother and she bought new both rear window motors and this is all that has gone wrong. I am just looking for some ideas to fix the car. I was hooking up my trailer lights and some how I when I plugged it to the trailer my turn signals and my flashers stopped working and when I disconnected all the wires my left rear turn signal and tail light quit working. I was hoping some one might point me in the right direction.

- , Sebring, FL, USA

May 012007

LeSabre Special Edition 3.8

yes, after the multiple fiascos with the windows, on day EVERY light on the rear went out. we replaced them, and sure enough, one of them was burnt out two days later! never seen an automotive bulb "cloud" on the inside before....common with residential light with power spikes the usual cause. i think we'll just get rain gear and side car for the motorcycles, get rid of the car and rent one when we really need to go by automobile.

- , melbourne, fl, USA