1. replace bearings (1 reports)
2001 Buick LeSabre wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Buick LeSabre:

2001 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

May 102010

LeSabre Custom 3.8L V6

I heard a humming sound from the driver's side from of the vehicle which became louder as time went on. I took it to a repair shop and the owner said that this is common due to how the bearings are made. He showed me the bearing assembly he had replaced and I was appalled to see the bearing was incased in nylon. The nylon had multiple cracks in it and allowed the grease to seep out. How cheap !!! I have replaced a total of four bearings sinced I have owned the car since it was new. Never another Buick !!!

- , North Olmsted, OH, USA