2. replace the dashboard (1 reports)
2002 Buick LeSabre accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick LeSabre:

2002 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Jan 022007

LeSabre v6

I too am really P'Oed about this. It is encroaching on my passengers air bag. It looks trashy. I have had this car since it was new and they said it is because it is in the sun. I told them that I didn't know of a hat that I could buy for the damn car. That is like saying my house isn't meant to be in the sun. Then they proceeded to tell me that they could replace it for around $1400,,,,,whatever. This is an inferior product. My husband is Border Patrol at a checkpoint and every Buick Le Sabre that he sees has the same problem. No wonder GM needed a bailout, take your jobs overseas and they will make crap. I wont buy another GM. Maybe Honda, at least they are made by Americans!!!!!

- , Corpus Christi, TX, USA

Jan 102010

My 2002 Buick LeSabre dashboard is coming up, peeling way from the window, scared the air bag is going to open up. No dealer or auto shop can fix this problem. I really can't afford to buy a new car, I really need to know why GMC Buick is not standing by their inferior workman ship on this car. I would never buy a Honda or Toyota like some people suggested. I have been buying AMERICAN CARS since I was 18 years old and I am 68 now and have no desire to change.

Buick need to step up to the plate and take car of this problem.

- , Lewes, DE, USA

Nov 052011

LeSabre Limited 3.8L

I was working on the car and for the first time, I've noticed that the dash is separating where it meets the hard panel about 6" from the base of the windshield. The separation is about 70% of the dash. I hope GM will stand up to it but I doubt it.

- , Roswell, NM, USA