1. disconnected and reconnected battery (2 reports)
2002 Buick LeSabre accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick LeSabre:

2002 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Nov 012013

LeSabre 3.8L

I just don't like it when I am driving and all of a sudden the radio decides to turn on scaring the hell out of me so bad I jerk the wheel, luckily I have stayed in my lane. Sometimes it shuts off for no apparent reason but when it just comes on, that's the worst ever!

- , Cedar Falls, IA, USA

Apr 032014

The car has to unhook battery. I first noticed my side door driver side panel went out, than my radio comes on and that's when the car is off. I also noticed that the car runs when key is out of the ignition. I think this is dangerous and needs a recall.

- , goldsboro, NC, USA

Dec 052010

Radio would stay on even if ignition was turned off, key removed and door opened. Radio could not be controlled at source or with steering wheel controls. Disconnected and reconnected battery and seems to be working OK. If it continues it could become a serious problem since obviously the radio could drain the battery.

- , Milford, OH, USA

Jul 012006

Radio controls stopped working; no control worked on radio to include cd and cassette. Could not shut radio off with switch. Removed keys from ignition, got out of car, closed the door, and the radio kept working. Waited 20 minutes with ignition off, radio kept playing. Had to disconnect battery to turn radio off.

- , Charlottesville, VA, USA