- August 19: GM Recalls 3000 Vehicles For Damaged Block Heater Cords
- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 5: GM Re-Recalls 184,000 Vehicles Over Door Fire Risk
- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
2002 Buick LeSabre
Worst 2002 LeSabre electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- finding a replacement battery1
- multiple electrical issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 2002 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.