- January 30: GM Recalls Cars With Cracked Goodyear Tire Treads
- January 24: GM Orders Stop-Sale on Buick Enclave, Chevy Traverse and GMC Acadia
2002 Buick LeSabre
Worst 2002 LeSabre electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- finding a replacement battery1
- multiple electrical issues1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 2002 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.