2002 Buick LeSabre electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick LeSabre:

2002 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

May 162016

LeSabre Custom 3.2L

click to see larger images

electrical fire electrical fire electrical fire electrical fire

When driving to get my car checked out my car blew up in flames. As I tried exiting the car my doors locked and I was trapped in the car for two minutes. My windows wasn't letting down completely so I was unable to crawl out the window. I'm highly upset because I could've lost my life and was very close to putting my one year old in the back seat.

- , Rockford, IL, USA