2002 Buick LeSabre
Worst 2002 LeSabre engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine dies while driving intermittently3
- whistling noise at low rpm2
- camshaft position sensor problems1
- clicking noise1
- engine knock1
- engine turns over, will not start1
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 2002 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.