2002 Buick LeSabre engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick LeSabre:

2002 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Jul 092010

LeSabre 3.8L

Never buy a buick ,bought this car new and had no luck with it .Water leaks that the dealer never fixed .5 window regulators, intake gaskets ,warped rotors and the car has only 65000 miles.none of this was under waranty except for the water leak which the dealer never fixed. We should have let G.M. go under they suck bigtime!

- , Rahway, NJ, USA

Jan 182003

LeSabre Limited

Whistling started at 1,500 miles. At idle or low RPM, a high whistle is heard, and changes pitch with RPM. I had car into dealers 4 TIMES, and Buick REP tells me that it is DESIGNED this way and is my imagination??? NO WAY. I would recommend Buick redesign the ALTERNATOR, or SOLVE THE PROBLEM. This is not good for a new car, and will discourage people from buying a Buick. Any ideas anyone? If I were Buick, I would change Alternators until I got a good one for this car. I thought it could be a vacuum leak, but they said NO.

- , Arlington, WA, USA