2002 Buick LeSabre wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick LeSabre:

2002 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Nov 202006

Before leaving to college station to go visit our daughter we stopped at discount tier to have the tire pressure checked. During the check the tech noticed that the right front tire had a very noticeable bulge and was told that the tires walls were beginning to separate. He called it a tire defect and his recommendation was to have the tire replaced in order to avoid a serious accident. I did pay for a new tire and have not driven the car since then due to safety concerns on the other 3 tires. I do not have the funds to pay for 3 new tires. We have been driving my Tahoe since then.

- San Antonio, TX, USA

Sep 132006

Began with a vibration in the rear of the car. It got progressively worse. When I took it into the shop the first thing we noticed was the left rear tire was significantly out of round, large bubble on inside and outside of tire, treads were warped, belts separated. I am very lucky the tire did not blow out while driving. The tires have 39K miles on them.

- Millersville, MD, USA