2.2

2003 Buick LeSabre accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick LeSabre:

2003 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Jul 042009

LeSabre 6-cyl

My front dashboard has been gradually coming unattached near the windshield. It has gotten so bad that it is hindering my view of the road. My daughter is just learning to drive and we have decided it is not safe for her to use my vehicle because her view of the road is blocked by the lifted dashboard. This is truly a safety hazard and I cannot believe Buick has refused to acknowledge this defect which is affecting so many of their customers.

- Titusville, FL, USA

Aug 012012

LeSabre

Dashboard on 2003 Buick Lesabre limited started to separate interfering with heads up display and starting to obscure drivers sight which could lead to a potentially fatal accident GM/Buick refuse to do anything about the situation which is clearly a manufacturers defect.

- Coral Springs, FL, USA