3.7

2003 Buick LeSabre electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick LeSabre:

2003 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Mar 132013

LeSabre

I noticed the dashboard was coming apart from the windshield towards the driverside..I also started experiencing my car cutting off, ,&a weird noise when I press my brakes..my car also gets hot&smells like somethings burning..ive replaced numerous things, ,but yet to come to a resolution..I really need help because this is scarry..ive talked to Buick&you all wanna charge me just ti look at my car??thats not help at all...

- Dallas, TX, USA

Oct 112007

LeSabre

The contact owns a 2003 Buick Lesabre. The contact stated that the vehicle would stall sporadically without warning when driving at least 60 mph. The contact took the vehicle to the dealer and a local independent mechanic for diagnostic testing but no failure codes would generate. The contact replaced the ignition key but it did not remedy the failure. The contact had concerns that the vehicle stalling in traffic could cause a major crash and did not feel safe operating the vehicle. The failure mileage was 76,000.

- Anchorage, AK, USA

Mar 022009

LeSabre

Small lights burn out excessively and cost a fortune to have replaced. Examples steering wheel button lights, climate control, radio buttons (which cannot be replaced). Replaced multiple times and I have only had the car 4 years.

- Sauk City, WI, USA

Aug 162008

LeSabre

I was driving and proceeded to slow down as I did I heard a loud noise I continued driving about 3 miles when I smelled something burning. I stopped for a red light and noticed smoke coming from underneath the hood on the driver side. I pulled into a parking lot where the car proceeded to ignite on fire and burned before the fire department got there. I had no previous problems with car before this incident.

- Bradenton, FL, USA

Sep 272006

LeSabre 6-cyl

Small lights burn out excessively and cost a fortune to have replaced. Examples steering wheel button lights, climate control id (green) lights, tail lights on trunk lid.

- Toledo, OH, USA