3.4

2003 Buick LeSabre wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick LeSabre:

2003 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Apr 072003

LeSabre 6-cyl

My '03 Buick Lesabre had a stability problem. While in las vegas Nevada, I took it to pat clark Buick and they informed me that two of my tires were separated. The remaining two had bubbles protruding from the tread. The tires had 49,993 miles on them and these tires were on the tires when the car was purchased new in '03.

- Murrieta, CA, USA

Sep 052005

LeSabre 6-cyl

Tire bulged out and lost pressure while driving on highway. Tires were original equipment on a new 2003 Buick Lesabre, bought in Nov, 2003. The tires were general tires, brand "ameri-GS60". as I was on a long range trip, the tire needed immediate replacement; the tire store said tire was defective and that the steel belt had given way.

- Dayton, OH, USA