- January 24: GM Orders Stop-Sale on Buick Enclave, Chevy Traverse and GMC Acadia
- December 1: GM Recalls Cars and SUVs To Fix Headlights and Daytime Running Lights
- November 13: Over 184,000 GM SUV Owners Won't Have To Park Outside
2004 Buick LeSabre
Worst 2004 LeSabre engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine starts for a moment, then dies1
- excessive oil usage1
- intake manifold anti-freeze leak1
- oil leak around intake1
- uppper engine oil starvation1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 2004 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.