- September 3: Auto Customer Satisfaction Reaches 5-Year Low in 2014
- August 19: GM Recalls 3000 Vehicles For Damaged Block Heater Cords
- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 5: GM Re-Recalls 184,000 Vehicles Over Door Fire Risk
2004 Buick LeSabre
Worst 2004 LeSabre engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine starts for a moment, then dies1
- intake manifold anti-freeze leak1
- oil leak around intake1
- uppper engine oil starvation1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 2004 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.