5.5

2004 Buick LeSabre miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick LeSabre:

2004 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

May 022009

LeSabre

Dashboard separated. I mentioned to dealer when I purchased in 2009. They pushed together but it came undone.I have a cover over dash so as not to see separation. My concern is my airbags. Will this cause a danger to annearly deployment. Was not concerned prior to recall of airbags.

- Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA

Apr 262016

LeSabre

Dash panel is separating--could cause airbags to deploy

- Aurora, CO, USA

Nov 012011

LeSabre

Dashboard facing away from windshield and buckling. Fabric liner inside dash is exposed.

- Affton, MO, USA

Apr 012015

LeSabre

Top of dash (pad) is raising up off top of dash?

- Perry, MO, USA

Apr 022007

LeSabre 6-cyl

The car leaks on the left side. Water will stand in the floorboards. Under the back seat water will be under the battery and fuse box. The left side of the trunk is always wet and water stands in the spare tire well. It is not leaking from the windshield.the back above the back seat is not wet. Water gushes from front to back when going up and down hills. No one can find where the water is coming from. Its a boat.

- Greeneville, TN, USA

Oct 112011

LeSabre

I went to good year 3594 rt 31 baldwinsville, NY today around 4:00pm for a oil change they moved the milage from 44,000 to 71,000 and messed with the speed thing that tells you how fast your going.when you take your car some where for what you need done you dont expect them to act like kids and play with things like that.if any thing else goes wrong I will believe it was them and expect them to pay for what ever needs to be fixed I had the car for few months now never had a problem.they where in the garge laughing and saying do you think he will find out what we did if this cost money to fix it will be paid by them and I want my oil change money back and I want those guys in the garage to be drug tested.the manager that day was joseph D and tech was patrick w.theres also the sticker for the next oil change to proof what they did.thier phone number 315-652-6673.thank you.

- Fulton, NY, USA