8.4

2006 Buick Lucerne wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Buick Lucerne:

2006 Buick Lucerne Owner Comments

Oct 232006

Lucerne 6-cyl

Vehicle had a severe vibration problem when delivered in April. A wheel alignment was performed at 125 miles. Now, at 3750 miles the problem returned but much more pronounced. At 45 mph it felt like a flat tire or a wheel was loose. The dealer informed me that the two front tires were defective and had to be replaced. On my way home I experienced a slight vibration and noticed the car pulling to the right. I returned to the dealer and they swapped tires from right to left. How will this impact my vehicle when I next rotate my tires? the vibration problem still exists. I am fearful that this vehicle is unsafe and, once again, will return to my dealer for a solution. Tires are Continental P235-55R17 which the NHTSA site does not have as an option when filling out the "component" section of this report.

- Daytona Beach, FL, USA