NHTSA — Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler Problems

2.8

2007 Buick Lucerne accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Buick Lucerne:

2007 Buick Lucerne Owner Comments

Jun 202012

Lucerne

I keep getting an error message that my air bags are not working I take my car in and they say my air bags are "bad". the seats heaters/coolers stopped working about 6 months ago I checked into getting them fix and it is going to cost a lot of money. Now I went to put air in my tires and I am getting an error message to have my systems for my tires checked. This is the third time the tire gage has been broken.

- Mound, MN, USA