1995 Buick Park Avenue electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Buick Park Avenue:

1995 Buick Park Avenue Owner Comments

May 252009

Park Avenue

Two times now i have been driving my car and it stalls and then while im driving it shuts off. I have to wait a while for my car to cool down to put it back in drive and continue on. I went to the car place and asked them to see what could be wrong. They said either i need a crank sensor,($40) or a ignition module ($100 or so) and that would solve my problem. Its very scary to be driving and have ur power steering go out on you not to mention just your whole car in general. I have been doing reading and when there is an electrical problem is seems like it could be ANYTHING wrong with my car.

- , Battle Creek, MI, USA