8.0

1996 Buick Park Avenue fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Buick Park Avenue:

1996 Buick Park Avenue Owner Comments

May 142007

Park Avenue 3.8

When i'm driving my car, my car just turns off on me when i get to stop lights or stop signs. It cranks back up after a few seconds but after a few more minutes, it wants to turn off again. I have changed my fuel filter, spark plugs, battery, starter, and did a new oil change and my car still cuts off on me. I would just like to know what the problem may be.

- , Houston, TX, USA