- January 3: Buick Envision Recalled to Replace Leaking Brake Lines recalls | 19 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
2001 Buick Park Avenue
Worst 2001 Park Avenue steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- service stability system error comes on1
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Park Avenue Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Park Avenue compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Park Avenue overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Park Avenue.