- December 1: GM Recalls Cars and SUVs To Fix Headlights and Daytime Running Lights
- November 13: Over 184,000 GM SUV Owners Won't Have To Park Outside
2004 Buick Rainier
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2004 Rainier accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- AWD warning light illuminates2
- odometer malfunctioning2
- erratic dash gauges1
- ignition switch sticks, will not turn off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel27
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Rainier Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Rainier compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Rainier overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Rainier.