Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The Buick Rainier is a replacement for the Oldsmobile Bravada, hopefully minus the transmission issues and AWD complaints.

2004 Buick Rainier electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick Rainier:

2004 Buick Rainier Owner Comments

Jan 012014

Rainier LX V8

When I drive my Buick Ranier and do a lot of start and stop like going to different stores or going to yard sales, sometimes the car will not start when I turn the key. The panel goes dead, when I return the key to the Access position the panel then works again, the radio starts work again. I have purchased 2 batteries and that did not fix the problem. I have to wait until the engine cools downs or use another battery to start the car.

- , Inverness, FL, USA