Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The Buick Rainier is a replacement for the Oldsmobile Bravada, hopefully minus the transmission issues and AWD complaints.

2004 Buick Rainier suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick Rainier:

2004 Buick Rainier Owner Comments

Jan 062011

Does anyone have this problem with their Buick Rainier? Whether I am going slow or fast, every time I drive over a bump in the road my Buick is squirrely and it feels like it is fish-tailing. I have almost gone off the road a couple of times. I thought it was my air bag, which had a leak, but I got it fixed and my Buick is still extremely squirrely. When I drive it sounds like something is loose in the back of the vehicle. I am not sure what the problem is. I appreciate any help or suggestions!

- , Casper, WY, USA