Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: The Buick Rainier is a replacement for the Oldsmobile Bravada, hopefully minus the transmission issues and AWD complaints.

1. replace suspension bag/air pump (1 reports)
2004 Buick Rainier suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick Rainier:

2004 Buick Rainier Owner Comments

Jul 082014

Rainier CXL Vortec 5300 V8 Sfi

I figured as the SUV was already 10 years old, a lot of things would wear out, This was one of those things. I called the air suspension bag the air bladder - it made sense to me. The only thing I argued with the mechanic - both sides needed to be done (3 months later, it was) The big cost was the pump ($592.47) and the bag ($200). Labor for install and recalibration was $170+ for one side. Not a cheap fix.

I could have had something different done which was cheaper - but I wanted my comfort ride.

- , Parma, OH, USA