6.0

1995 Buick Regal electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Buick Regal:

1995 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Jun 162010

Regal 3800

I bought this car from a guy off of Craigslist, first he asked 2,500 for it. Then went down on his own to 2,000. I tried to talk him down to 1,500 and the guy wasn't having it. So A few weeks later the guy asked me if I was still looking for a car, and I said yeah. So we met up, I talked him down to 1,200 thinking I was getting a good deal, only to find my car wouldn't even start this morning, not even 24 hours after I got it. So after looking around and talking to a few people everyone is saying its the Alternator. So that, and the Routers, and the pads, and a few minor things for 1,200. I don't know if this really was a good deal or not. I went by this website when I was looking for vehicles and they seem like they are pretty spot on with the reviews, so heres another one to add to it.

- , Lansing, MI, USA