- May 6: Buick LaCrosse Recalled To Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- March 3: GM Recalls 2017 Buick LaCrosse to Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 80 days ago
1996 Buick Regal
Worst 1996 Regal suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- subframe rusted1
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Regal Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Regal compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Regal overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Regal.