1998 Buick Regal brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Buick Regal:

1998 Buick Regal Owner Comments

May 022008

This car has had numerous problems, noted by many owners. Rusted paint over rear wheel wells. I cannot count the number of times I have had to get the turn signals fixed. I had to replace the ABS system this spring. Now I am told I have a cracked manifold. The heating display on the dashboard has not worked for three years: We manipulate the heat/ air by trial and error. I had a "check engine soon" light problem that required numerous computer scans, and would only be fixed for a month or two at a time. The window buttons are failing. The car drives well, but how much more money is it reasonable to put into" it has 138, 00 miles, and has been serviced every 3000 miles. It should be good for another 60, 000 miles. After reading the complaints, it seems I will only be washing my money. Is the cracked manifold related to the reported fires"

- Angelica, NY, USA