- August 19: GM Recalls 3000 Vehicles For Damaged Block Heater Cords
- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 5: GM Re-Recalls 184,000 Vehicles Over Door Fire Risk
- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
2000 Buick Regal
Worst 2000 Regal electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start, all dash lights blink6
- dash board lights will not turn on2
- airbag light comes on intermittently1
- fuel gauge gone haywire1
- low coolant warning light on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System19
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Regal Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Regal compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Regal overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Regal.