- November 13: Over 184,000 GM SUV Owners Won't Have To Park Outside
- September 3: Auto Customer Satisfaction Reaches 5-Year Low in 2014
2000 Buick Regal
Worst 2000 Regal electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start, all dash lights blink6
- dash board lights will not turn on2
- airbag light comes on intermittently1
- fuel gauge gone haywire1
- low coolant warning light on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System19
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Regal Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Regal compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Regal overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Regal.