- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- January 30: GM Recalls Cars With Cracked Goodyear Tire Treads
- January 24: GM Orders Stop-Sale on Buick Enclave, Chevy Traverse and GMC Acadia
2000 Buick Regal
Worst 2000 Regal electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start, all dash lights blink7
- dash board lights will not turn on3
- airbag light comes on intermittently1
- fuel gauge gone haywire1
- low coolant warning light on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Regal Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Regal compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Regal overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Regal.