- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 70 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 73 days ago
2000 Buick Regal
Worst 2000 Regal electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start, all dash lights blink7
- dash board lights will not turn on3
- airbag light comes on intermittently1
- battery not keeping charge1
- fuel gauge gone haywire1
- low coolant warning light on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System30
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Regal Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Regal compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Regal overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Regal.