- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 13: GM Has More Ignition Switch Woes, Orders 38th Recall This Year
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 8: GM Installed Brake Rotors On Wrong End of Cars
2000 Buick Regal
Worst 2000 Regal electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start, all dash lights blink6
- dash board lights will not turn on2
- airbag light comes on intermittently1
- fuel gauge gone haywire1
- low coolant warning light on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System19
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Regal Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Regal compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Regal overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Regal.