1.3

2001 Buick Regal brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Buick Regal:

2001 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Mar 012013

Regal

Well driving I was going along at 40 mph and the car just up and died all the dash lights started to flashing steering becomes hard and the braking is like standing on a brick I do believe the ignition switch may be the problem it is the same switch that is in the Chevrolet Impala that had been recalled I used to work for a garage and install them often I do hope you look in to this with care second thing is the steering rack is really bad and when I took it in to them at the dealer they tried to tell me it was from use I don't believe it I have a ase certified person do all the work to it and the brakes are brand new so you tell me there is a mad defect on the car it should have been recalled some time ago and I don't know as to why this is still not on the list of recalls but it needs to be same for the 2000 01 02 03 Buick thank you for your time hope this get taken care of.

- Portland, ME, USA