2001 Buick Regal transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Buick Regal:

2001 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Sep 052006

Regal GS

I just bought this car used in May 2001, approx 32000. The car without any warning started to jump as I was driving. Before I knew it, I was not able to put it in reverse. When I start the car, it lurches forward in Park (not moving, but a slight lurch foward) I am getting it checked out tomorrow. This just occurred over the weekend. Why would a car without warning suddenly have a transmission problem. There is no fluid on the ground and the fluid show full. Any thoughts?

- , Hartford, CT, USA