2002 Buick Regal accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick Regal:

2002 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Feb 022011

Regal LS 3.8L V6

I found out that there is a plug under the steering wheel where you can insert an item and release the locking mechanism. A real pain in the neck.

Update from Mar 21, 2011: I pulled the console and sprayed WD-40 where the park lock button mechanism is visible and pushed the button alot of times and finally the joker works.

- , Lake Isabella, CA, USA

Aug 142006

Regal GS

My key gets stuck in the ignition - often - I have to use my spare key to lock the car with the key in the ignition - I drape something over the steering column in hopes that no one would know the key is hanging there. I'm trying to find out if this is a recall problem.

- , Hightstown, NJ, USA