2002 Buick Regal miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick Regal:

2002 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Jun 162016

I have 2002 Buick Regal, had fixed for low coolant light sign problem several time by dealer, last repair was done 1-26-2016 by dealer and do not show any more low coolant sign of light, 20 days later my car stopped in the middle of road, I towed it to same dealer, dealer told me that transmission need to be replaced by verbal, I towed it to transmission shop and repaired and I complainted to state of ca, in Feb. 2016, I had recall notice from GM, I had recall service done by another GM dealer in March 2016, investigator from the state looked through my car in May 20 2016, investigator found the sign of low coolant light was not displayed when he turned engine on, every other signs of engine light displayed except low coolant sign of light, I paid $131 to dealer where I had recall service donein May 27, 2016, I explained them all the service light displays but the low coolant light whe engine turned on, they told me that my car need new cluster and it will cost $1009. My car drives smoothly and I have to buy coolant and pour it to radiator myself, check fluid level every day to be safe, this is very stressful and make me nervous to go out and enjoy my life, my car is only 14 years old and 68300 miles driven, I need mere investigation why dealer want me to change the whole cluster instead of little problem of mechanical wire connection " or bulb " I had problem with odor meter between 2013-2015 and dealer told me that it would cost $ 1000,00 but odor meter owner fixed with little charge, I need help! please. The other dealer sent me the check $ $409.23 because investigator told them. I noticed the case number was different in the check, I told investigator about it and he told me it is ok to deposit the check so I did and cashed out.

- Torrance, CA, USA

Sep 072010

Regal 6-cyl

2002 Buick Regal. Consumer states he has received a recall notice on this vehicle and it has been totaled

- Carrollton, GA, USA