2004 Buick Regal accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick Regal:

2004 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Feb 082004

Comments: Safety issue: In an emergency situation where I need my horn to sound, I have difficulty finding the "right" spot on my steering wheel to sound the horn, as the wheel may not be straight at that time, but turned right or left. Also, I may be more concerned to see the traffic situation and cannot safely look down for the horn symbol. On older cars before air bags, that was not a problem. I placed a small sticker over the horn symbols on my two cars. Now, at a glance, I can see exactly where to press the steering wheel for the horn to sound, no matter what position the wheel is in. For night use, maybe a sticker with more "feel" capability, or a sticker that will slightly illuminate. From NHTSA web site.

- Augusta, GA, USA