NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems

4.4

2004 Buick Regal brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick Regal:

2004 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Sep 242012

Regal 6-cyl

1st time vehicle wheels and steering completely locked up when making a right turn blocking traffic and had to be towed after police and no one could release it. After having towed the vehicle to my home. I was able to release the lock and tested it before I decided to drive it to a gas station for gas. As I pulled out of the gas station the vehicle locked up again blocking two lanes of traffic coming at me on a 4 lane county road. I sent a letter to GM reporting the problem and the repair that was done, but I am very concerned that there may be other vehicles on the road that could end up with many deaths. And I am not confident that my problem has been solved.

- Mount Laurel , NJ, USA