2014 Buick Regal miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Buick Regal:

2014 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Apr 152016

Regal

The gas compartment door is not locking. When I purchased the car in 2014, the door in question was locking when the car doors are locked, and cannot be opened until car is unlocked. Took car to GM service center, also contacted GM. Customer support center. Was informed gas door is operating as designed. I consider this a safety and security hazard.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA

Apr 212016

Regal

Takata recall: The stabillitrak light on continuously. Diagnostic by onstar, suggest I take car in to GM service center to check air bags visited GM service center ON04/22/16. Findings: Multi codes. Corrected. Note: The stabillitrak light came on after I started engine, and stayed on while I was driving for approximately 1/2 mile.(city street) shut off engine, and restarted lights went of. Problem not duplicated at service center.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA

Apr 242014

Regal

I owned the car less than one week and as I was driving on the I-10 the sunroof exploded on me, dealership tried to pin it on me, but they wound up keeping the car a month and finally fixed it, I kinda figured it was a manu defect, but the dealership won't fess up to that

- Covington, LA, USA