2015 Buick Regal miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Buick Regal:

2015 Buick Regal Owner Comments

Jul 302016

While I was driving all the dashboard lights want out completely, the car didn't stop running. I got home and tried to get into the car two hours later and the doors would not open with the remote, so I use the key to enter the car, close the door and the alarm want off and the doors locked, I pressed down on the break and push in on the start button, the panel lite up said that the remote dose not match the car, I tried several ways to open the car it didn't do anything I was locked in the car for 30 minutes, the sunroof window was open a little it was 88 degrees outside I had to kick the the sunroof window out to get out of the car. The car is now at ferguson brick in tulsa as of right now the car started, they haven't found anything wrong I believed there is something wrong if they drive the car and the lights don't black out or it start when they have they are going to send that car back home in the same condition, this is a very serous issue I could have dead in that car with no air.

- Tulsa, OK, USA

Sep 252015

Sunroof exploded I was driving down the road I heard a very large pop I looked under the cover of the sunroof and there was a large hole right in the middle. Glass fell through when I opened up the cover. Nothing hit it there were no cracks in it exploded for no reason.

- Lincoln Park, MI, USA

Jun 102015

Bought the vehicle on 2/28/2015 from rick hendrick Buick GMC in duluth ga. Around the beginning of June 2015 my air vent on the drive side was coming out of the dashboard. I took my vehicle to the dealer on 06/10/2015. They said they had to order a new one. I took the car back to the dealer on 6/13/2015 to get the vent replaced. Since then there has been a very strong ordor(smell) coming from the vents. It smells like a strong finger nail polish. Sometimes the smell gets way to strong and I have to roll the windows down. The smell happens at random times, at different places, and it only lasts for about 20 seconds each time it happens. Sometimes it happens multiple times while driving to work or long distances. I took my car to the dealer on 8/8/2015 and they looked under the car, cabin filter and for leaks. They took the vehicle for a 10 minute max test drive and could not duplicate the smell. I called the GM Buick executive office at 866-636-2273 on 8/11/2015 at 5:44pm and filed a complaint about the smell. They stated I would get a call from the customer service manager at the dealer within 2 business days. On 8/19/2015 at 5:31pm and was told I had to speak with my case worker, was transferred to a voice mail, and left a voice mail. I still to this date have not received a phone call. Also the defroster is not working on my car. I have turned it up to 78 degrees on full blast and had to keep it on during my entire trip to work just to keep the frost from forming on my windshield and blocking my view, which could cause me to crash. It happens on a regular basis either in the morning or at night. All my cars I have owned have never had this issue; where I have to keep the defroster running during an entire 30 minute drive.

- Snellville, GA, USA