8.0

2002 Buick Rendezvous accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick Rendezvous:

2002 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Oct 312007

Rendezvous CXL AWD 3.2L V6

I purchased my first American car/SUV, a 2002 Buick Rendevous CXL, AWD, factory wheels, etc - Loaded with 68,000 miles on 5/07 - "BUICK'S FLAGSHIP" (vs the last 10 years, Toyotas -12ea) because my friend is a broker and he told me your quality is a lot better now then before, WELL NOT TRUE, within the first week i had to replace a defective gas tank it took an act of congress to get one (2003 and up had recalls but of course not mine) i had to call and wait 2 weeks and get approval to get one, $1500. Next A/C broke, transmission, brakes, sunroof, overheating, burning oil (1 qt per week). Bottom line, I've spent more on my Buick to repair than 10 years of "NO REPAIRS AT ALL" on my vehicles with some over 100,000 miles - my Toyotas. WHY????????? I'll never buy another GM anything. A very disappointed American in our lousy quality.

- , Lantana, Florida, USA