2002 Buick Rendezvous accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick Rendezvous:

2002 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Jul 152009

Rendezvous 3.4L

What the hell is with this never had this happen on any car owned before, just spent $90.00 to have my car problem NOT Fixed, car dashboard lights headlights everything that is electrical shuts down when I'm driving then reboots back on, then I have to turn the headlights on manually while driving and if I'm at a stand still the car shuts off then I have to restart it, the dealer just charged me $90.00 to tell me he can't understand why the car is doing this and that to bring it in the next time it he can charge me again...that's not happening...and so far it's happened 6 times to date.

- , Toronto, ON, Canada