8.0

2002 Buick Rendezvous accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick Rendezvous:

2002 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

Jul 012014

Rendezvous CX 3.4L V6

After starting vehicle, and driving slow, up back roads, I notice temperature gauge slowly rising up to half...I have not gone any more than three miles and it is at half mark... In traffic, I notice gauge is a bit higher than half,.. but getting out to open roads and driving a bit faster, I see gauge coming back down to below half.. This gauge has never really got up to High, or overheated, as I do not want to go too far, just in case it does, and leaves me standing beside the road, waiting for a tow-truck............Just another reason why I should have never chose this vehicle........A. Smith.

- , Bradford, Ontario, Canada