2002 Buick Rendezvous seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick Rendezvous:

2002 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

May 312011

Rendezvous 6-cyl

On May 31,2011, we were traveling on highway 82, in nahunta, ga. And a car pulled out in front of me and we crashed at approximately 35 mph. There were tow people in the front and one person in the back. The shoulder harnesses did not lock and I hit the steering wheel, my wife hit the dash with her face and my daughter was thrown about in the back seat injuring her leg and her shoulder she had just been released from having surgery on. I have an appointment on Wednesday June 29, 2011 to have it repaired in wayx, ga.

- Blackshear, GA, USA