NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Disc: Rotor Problems

2003 Buick Rendezvous brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick Rendezvous:

2003 Buick Rendezvous Owner Comments

May 072008

2003 Buick Rendezvous wheel bearing noise. Consumer states that the mechanic replaced the brake rotors with the wrong kind. This caused the brake pads to crumble due to this problem. Took vehicle to another dealer to have correct work done. The consumer stated the dealer installed front wheel drive rotors instead of all wheel drive rotors. The rotors installed were smaller in diameter than the proper rotors.

- Central City, PA, USA

Sep 112006

Rendezvous 6-cyl

I have an 03 Buick Rendezvous and the intake manifold gasket ($875) was identify by the dealership as the source of the problem at the same time my front hub bearings were fixed at just over $400 by the Buick dealership in New Jersey. The dealership took my money gladly and later that day I find out in this forum my vehicle should have been repaired at no cost to me. I find it hard to believe the service manager/dealership were not aware of this problem and the notice posted by GM. I feel used and abuse at this point and my vehicle is still have problems with leaking coolant/overheating even after getting the problem fixed. All I want from GM is justice for all us who work hard each day and have continue to support their company and products. I would like to be added to class action lawsuit, can anyone give me information on getting on that train. I found other consumers across the country and in Canada on this website with the same problems

- Lumberton, NJ, USA